Hi Beauty Lovers!
My name is Nicolle Kiyomi and I’m a Pro. Makeup Artist & Beauty Influencer. I’m obsessed with all things beauty and love the overall artistry in makeup. I’m inspired by the ability to enhance beauty as well as being creative with colors and various makeup trends/looks! I specialize in glowy illuminating skin and skin care so you can glow even without wearing makeup!
When I do any look on my clients or a look on myself I make sure to always prep skin correctly so it’s oil controlled, pore-less, illuminating, and ready for a flawless makeup application. Some of my favorite products to prep the skin are:
• Chanel’s Hydra Beauty Gel Cream– to hydrate skin
• Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Cream– to hydrate under eyes
• Ole Henriksen – to brighten under eye area and help concealer not crease throughout the day.
• Tarte Clean Slate Primer or Dr. Brandt “Pores No More” primer – to blur pores, lines and create a smooth base for foundation.
I’m big on a soft matte finish because I have combination/oily skin, so my go-to foundations recently have been:
• Estée Lauder’s Double Wear “Stay in Place” foundation
• Dior’s 24 hr. Undercover Foundation
• Cover|FX Power Play
Makeup does not move with these foundations!
To set foundation I stick to my go-to Derma Blend setting powder. Also, I like to mix liquid highlighters with foundations and lately I have fallen in love with Chanel’s Soleil Tan sheer illuminating fluid in “Sunkissed” to give a natural glowy finish to foundations or I prime the skin with Melanie Mills Hollywood Gleam Radiance.
Since we are on the topic of glowing, I would love to add my top 3 favorite highlighters:
• Bobbi Brown’s: Sunkissed Glow
• Bobbi Brown’s: Moon Glow
• Bobbi Brown’s: Bronze Glow
For a luminous glow, these three highlighters do the trick every time!
So what’s in my makeup bag?
• OMGlow Cosmetics mini Hydrating Glow mist spray to add an extra glow throughout my day!
• “Really me” MAC nude lipstick (because I love a nude lippie) but just in case I want to add some color for a night out of cocktails to end my day, I’ll also have two other lipsticks one by MAC “O” and Anastasia’s liquid lipstick “Catnip”. Depending on my overall makeup look the lipstick choices will change.
• Mascaras, of course, and the two I always have are Bobbi Brown’s Eye-opening mascara and Lancôme’s Definicils High Impact mascara. I use these mostly for my bottom lashes because I’m a false lash girl! (I love Huda beauty, Lilly Lashes, Tarte and Glamwinks lashes for a dramatic look!)
• Lash glue of course which is one of the DUO lash glues.
• Mini Laura Mercier translucent powder.
• MAC’s “Sweet As Cocoa” blush for adding more warmth to my contour if needed by the end of the day.